We offer equine assisted learning programs in the Annapolis Valley, with certification and program standards provided by the Equine Experiential Learning Association (E3A). As an international professional membership organization, E3A values and promotes:
- the utilization of an introspective, experiential approach to growth and learning in collaboration with horses
- an environment of safety and respect for all participants, both people and horses
- a culture of collaboration through sharing of information, experience and ideas
- standards of excellence for the delivery of equine experiential education which meet the criteria of top corporations and educational institutions
- the maintenance of the highest ethical standards and professionalism in the EAL field
We are also certified by the OK Corral Series under the tutelage of Greg Kersten, in the modules "Turning Crisis Situations into OK" and "Coming Home Again: Equine Assisted Applications for Veterans and their Families". Their mission:
- The O.K. Corral Series educates, promotes, and supports professionals in the practice of authentic equine-assisted work. Authentic equine-assisted work honors and integrates natural horse and herd behavior as a model for human mental and emotional health using the equine-assisted philosophies developed by Greg Kersten, Founder of Equine Assisted Psychotherapy.
At Talking Horse, we serve groups and individuals of all ages and walks of life. Equine assisted learning benefits individuals, businesses, corporations, non-profit organizations, schools, clubs, men, women, youth, children, families and couples. No previous experience with horses is required - it's a natural connection!